What do we do? Everything! Almost everything. In the health-care industry? Yes, in the health-care industry. And that is a great industry! We offer training, support, material, nutrition… to patients as well as caregivers and home nurses to enable them to perform high-quality home care. Does the patient have to go the hospital? No, we bring hospital care to the patient’s home! What more do you want?
When all is said and done, we really are one of thé pillars of home health care. That industry is booming, which is why we continue to grow and really want you to join our team. Together we will figure out what position suits you best. Do you like to work thematically and systematically and are you interested in several facets like care, logistics, IT, project management…? Then you are the one we are looking for!
We are looking for someone…
- Whose memory is better than that of a fish – and who perhaps also holds a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the field of (para)medical or economic studies.
- Who wants to go deeply into the world of home health care and wants to get acquainted with pharmaceutical as well as hospital-related projects.
- Qui parle couramment le français, since we always answer the phone like this: “Remedus, hello, bonjour”.
- Who stands firm and can work independently.
- Who would rather compare oneself to cooked than uncooked spaghetti (in other words, is flexible).
- Who is a busy bee, has a positive outlook on life and likes to have many people around.
- Who has computer or laptop or tablet or mobile phone knowledge… in short: someone who is able to digitally manage on one’s own.
What do we have to offer you?
- A job in the health-care industry, which will always make you feel like you are really helping people.
- A young and very dynamic team (that sometimes also likes to live it up at Remedus drinks, barbecues…).
- Very cliché: a competitive salary.
- A little less cliché: extralegal benefits like meal tickets and hospitalization insurance.
- Even less cliché: the chance to compose your own salary package (for example more vacation, tax-deductible contributions to a pension fund…).